domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2013

Grin - Soft Fun


When you cry I feel so sad
You're the only friend I have
Here's a melody to send your feelings...

She cried at midnight
Tears run down 'til dawn
Painted her proud, she tried stoppin' but she had to keep right on
She cried for freedom
A sad sigh alone for love
All you lonely people cried for things you just don't know of

(chorus)
I give to you my heart, my soft fun
I'm lyin', cryin', dyin' by you
Why feel to be such a lonely one?
My feeling are cryin', but that's all right

She hides in wool
Medieval veils the path
'Fraid to cry, scared to die, feel this one from her wrath
Profiles that cry just everything
Shaded looks so cruel I cry
She peers back to face now
But I just hope see why

(chorus)

They say that funny guy's crazy
'cause he's always playin' glad
But believe me when I tell ya
My inside's sad
I'd like to forget my life
and find what you all found
but I wasn't blessed with not knowin'
and I can't help sinkin' down

(chorus)
It hurts me inside, that's all right

Sublime.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário